Friday, April 23, 2010

How to summarize T4G?

How do I say it was amazing without meaning other things aren't (because it was easy to feel that way there)?
How do I say the teaching from God's Word was exceptional without meaning God's Word was better there than anywhere else?
How do I say these speakers were great without meaning they were great rather than the God whose Words they spoke?
How do I say the atmosphere and worship was encouraging without meaning it was better than being at church?
How do I say that fellowship with other denominations was indeed a blessing without meaning I like them more?
How do I say I really appreciated Southern Baptists, Presbyterians, Reformed, and charismatic Sovereign Gracers without meaning I want to be one of them?
How do I say the free books were a definite highlight without sounding greedy?

I guess that will have to do.

No comments: